What is the End of Tenancy Cleaning?
If you own a property in London that you want to sell or you want to give your property on rent, then you must hire a professional to do deep cleaning of your house or property before leaving home or property for the new tenants or owners. This type of cleaning is known as the end of tenancy cleaning. It is also known as move out cleaning and tenancy cleaning.
Whenever you move to a new house or property, you will find it very clean. In London, it is considered as the right of tenants to receive a clean and hygienic property. But they should also maintain these standards throughout their tenancy. Usually, people have a hectic life, so they do not pay attention to the deep cleaning of the property for weeks or months. But when it is their time to move out, they have to clean the property so that it looked the same when they moved in since moving is also a very complicated procedure for both the tenants and property owners, so it is quite difficult for them to focus on the deep cleaning of the property.
To overcome this deficiency, cleaning companies introduced a new kind of service known as the end of tenancy cleaning. It is the full top to bottom cleaning of property in depth. It is usually used for rented properties where tenants move in and move out frequently.
Why you need End of Tenancy Cleaning
In London, the end of tenancy cleaning has become a standard for most of the people. Either you are a tenant, or the owner of the property, whenever you move out of the property, you are required to do the end of the tenancy cleaning. You can do the end of the tenancy on your own. But it requires a lot of time and effort, which most people do not have, especially when moving into a new property or moving out. Moving is already a very complicated process, and they also have to take care of their office work and their kids. It becomes difficult for most people to focus on the end of tenancy cleaning of the property. For this purpose, they hire specialists cleaners or cleaning agencies to do the end of tenancy cleaning on their behalf. Not only it saves them time, but they also get the property cleaned by the hands of professionals so that it looks like a new. It leaves a good impression on new tenants and owners of the property.
What is Included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning Service in London?
Usually, different companies have their own packages and plans for the end of tenancy cleaning service. So, they don’t need to include the same things. However, here are a few standard services usually included at the end of tenancy cleaning service:
● Removing the dust throughout from every corner of the property.
● Remove cobwebs from ceilings, walls, and so on.
● Clean all doors, door frames, and door handles.
● Clean all lights switches, fighting sockets, and light shades.
● Deep cleaning of floors of all rooms even under the furniture by moving it.
● Clean all tables, chairs, drawers, wardrobes, and bookshelves.
● In-depth cleaning of kitchen, cupboards, shelves, hobs, oven, and fridge, etc.
● Clean washing machine, dishwashers, and dryers from inside and outside.
● Clea all walls and tiles of all rooms including shower, basin, kitchen, and bathroom.
● Mop all floors and stairs to remove any stains from them.
● Clean all the windows to remove any clogged dust from them.
These are only some common services offered in the packages of end of tenancy cleaning by various companies. These services are not limited to this list. They can vary depending upon the packages of cleaning agencies.
How Much Does It Cost For End of Tenancy Cleaning in London
When looking for the End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices, there are various factors to consider. Different companies have different packages and different rates for end of tenancy cleaning. The average cost for a two-bed flat in London can range from £120 to £240. Some factors to consider for end of tenancy cleaning are the location and size of the property. Most companies charge based on the size of the property and the number of counts for bedrooms. If you are buying any additional services with an end of tenancy cleaning like carpet cleaning, you will obviously be charged extra for that. But on average you can expect to spend £156 at the end of tenancy cleaning while living in London.
What to Look For When Choosing A Company For End of Tenancy Cleaning
You need to understand that price does not always indicate good quality. If a company is charging higher than others, it doesn’t mean that its services are better than other companies. When you are searching for companies, you should look for the following things:
- Are they professionals? You do not need regular house cleaners for the end of tenancy cleaning. You have to make sure that the company that you are going to hire are professionals in this service.
- You must check if the company that you are going to hire is reputable. You can check the previous reviews of their customers on their websites. If the reviews are positive, then it means that they are delivering quality of service, and you can trust them.
- Is the cleaning agency fully insured? This is a crucial point to check because the cleaners usually have to move the furniture to do in-depth cleaning. If for any reason, they cause any damage to your furniture or your belongings, it should be covered in their insurance.
- Make sure that they tell you the final prices at once. Usually, companies try to charge higher to their customers in terms of hidden charges and VAT. So, make sure to clear it first from them to avoid any problems in the future.
- What type of equipment and chemicals do they use for cleaning? Make sure that all the equipment and chemicals that they use for cleaning are environment friendly and does not cause any harm to the belongings of nature.