About Our Company
The Best Cleaning Company in London
We are a London Based Cleaning Company Specialising in End of Tenancy Cleaning. We have been providing an End of Tenancy Cleaning in London for more than a decade.
We are fully aware of all cleaning requirements of Estate agents and landlords and will provide you with a comprehensive list of completed tasks. If your lease is coming to an end, we can HELP you get your FULL DEPOSIT BACK.
All our Services are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are confident that, No other cleaning company can provide you with a better End of Tenancy Cleaning Service.
Why our End of Tenancy Cleaning is different? Because, we care. Our aim is indeed to help you complete the End of Tenancy Cleaning process successfully. Through our extensive experience of more than 10 years of conducting an End of Tenancy Cleaning in London, we have learned what is required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Welcome to our site
END OF TENANCY CLEANING LONDON
End of Tenancy Cleaning London
For a peace of mind Tenancy Cleaners London provides you with 48h return policy Guarantee. We have been providing End of Tenancy Cleaning services in London for more than 10 years. Our extensive cleaning checklist is tailored to suit the requirements of estate agents, landlords and independent inventory clerks.
We don’t claim to be the cheapest on the market, but to be cheap is normally associated with poor service and nobody will be coming to re-clean should any problems occur. Our prices are affordable and will save you time and headache. Remember, all our prices are fixed with no hidden charges.
We don’t only look after our customers. All our End of Tenancy Cleaners will undergo specialist training to ensure quality and responsibility.
Rest assured that our End of Tenancy Cleaners are:
- Fully vetted and insured
- Trained and motivated
- Helpful and Friendly
- Punctual and Dependable
Our list of satisfied clients continues to grow as we advance to become one of the leading End of Tenancy Cleaning companies in London. We are approved cleaning contractors for more than 10 leading Estate Agents in London.
Whether you are an Estate Agent, a Private Landlord or a Tenant our End of Tenancy Cleaners can provide you with quality Tenancy Cleaning at affordable prices. We Provide End of Tenancy Cleaning Services to all of Central London and Greater London. Save time and money by calling our team today. We are waiting to serve you!
We have started our End of Tenancy Cleaning company back in 2005 as a small family business, and since then we have grown to become one of the leading cleaning companies offering an End of Tenancy Cleaning packages to suit all needs. Our End of Tenancy Cleaning London sets the standards to which other companies adhere.
Our drive to work is based on customer satisfaction. There isn’t really anything better than happy customers. Our philosophy is simple. Provide outstanding End of Tenancy Cleaning service to our customers with passion for work and dedicated support. We have a strong believe in our brand that stands for quality and professionalism.
What They Said About Us
End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
– All work surfaces washed and polished
– Clean and polish inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and drawers
– All crockery, cutlery and utensils neatly stacked
– Remove lime scale and polish sink/ shine taps
– Wall tiles degreased cleaned and polished
– Clean and degrease oven internally externally
– Clean and degrease oven
– Grime from extractor fan cleaned and removed
– Refrigerator cleaned, and all grime, mildew and food deposits removed
– Exterior of washing machine washed. Soap drawers and filters cleaned if accessible.
– Dishwasher cleaned, including filters if accessible
– Wipe down microwave from inside and outside
– Exterior of all other appliances including kettle, toaster to be cleaned
– Bins cleaned internally and externally
– Clean windows from the inside; wipe down window sills/ window ledges
– Wipe down all woodwork (doors, doorframes, and skirting boards)
– Wipe down radiators if applicable and accessible
– Clean plugs, light switches
– Vacuum and mop hard floors