We’ve been closely monitoring Government health advice relating to the spread of coronavirus. Our team will continue to follow Government recommendations – with the aim of reducing the risk of passing the virus between our customers and our staff.
All of our workforce have been asked to follow the WHO’s standard infection control measures:
- Frequently cleaning hands using alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water
- When coughing or sneezing to cover the mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow, then to dispose of the tissue immediately before washing hands
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough
- To contact NHS 111 and seek medical care early if a fever, cough or breathing difficulty occurs
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth
What we need from our customers
We kindly ask our customers – at this time – when booking a job to inform us if anyone in the property is in isolation, has symptoms, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
We’re continuing to book jobs for customers who are self-isolating so that people aren’t left without essential services. Tradespeople scheduled for these jobs are prepared and equipped to take the necessary precautions. It’s of the utmost importance our staff are aware of people are self-isolating before entering a property. They can then protect themselves and reduce the risk of infection and spread of the virus.
We’ll keep the information on this page updated regularly and as Government health recommendations change for Coronavirus!