WELCOME TO OUR SITE
We are a London Based Cleaning Company Specialising in End of Tenancy Cleaning. We have been providing an End of Tenancy Cleaning in London for more than a decade.
We are fully aware of all cleaning requirements of Estate agents and landlords and will provide you with a comprehensive list of completed tasks.
If your lease is coming to an end, we can HELP you get your FULL DEPOSIT BACK.
All our Services are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are confident that, No other cleaning company can provide you with a better End of Tenancy Cleaning Service.
All our cleaners undergo specialist training to ensure adequate knowledge in conducting an End of Tenancy Cleaning service.
WELCOME TO OUR SITE
Why our End of Tenancy Cleaning is different? Because, we care. Our aim is indeed to help you complete the End of Tenancy Cleaning process successfully. Through our extensive experience of more than 10 years of conducting an End of Tenancy Cleaning in London, we have learned what is required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
We have started our End of Tenancy Cleaning company back in 2005 as a small family business, and since then we have grown to become one of the leading cleaning companies offering an End of Tenancy Cleaning packages to suit all needs. Our End of Tenancy Cleaning London sets the standards to which other companies adhere.
Our drive to work is based on customer satisfaction. There isn’t really anything better than happy customers. Our philosophy is simple. Provide outstanding End of Tenancy Cleaning service to our customers with passion for work and dedicated support. We have a strong believe in our brand that stands for quality and professionalism.
For a peace of mind Tenancy Cleaners London provides you with 48h return policy Guarantee.
We have been providing End of Tenancy Cleaning services in London for more than 10 years. Our extensive cleaning checklist is tailored to suit the requirements of estate agents, landlords and independent inventory clerks.
We don’t claim to be the cheapest on the market, but to be cheap is normally associated with poor service and nobody will be coming to re-clean should any problems occur. Our prices are affordable and will save you time and headache. Remember, all our prices are fixed with no hidden charges.
We don’t only look after our customers. All our End of Tenancy Cleaners will undergo specialist training to ensure quality and responsibility.
Rest assured that our End of Tenancy Cleaners are:
Our list of satisfied clients continues to grow as we advance to become one of the leading End of Tenancy Cleaning companies in London. We are approved cleaning contractors for more than 10 leading Estate Agents in London.
Whether you are an Estate Agent, a Private Landlord or a Tenant our End of Tenancy Cleaners can provide you with quality Tenancy Cleaning at affordable prices.
We Provide End of Tenancy Cleaning Services to all of Central London and Greater London.
Save time and money by calling our team today. We are waiting to serve you!
Do you need professional carpet cleaning with your End of Tenancy Cleaning? If yes, we can help. Our dedicated team of carpet cleaning professionals are fully trained with NCCA and use the latest equipment for cleaning carpets. Find out more.
Restore your upholstery to their former glory. Our upholstery cleaners are fully trained and can provide you with professional upholstery cleaning. We can clean your, sofa, armchair, dining chairs, mattresses and curtains. Find out more.
We have thousands of satisfied customers including estate agents, landlords and tenants. Feedback is of paramount importance for us, and we always keep our ears open for what you have to say. Here are some of our satisfied customers and their feedback.
I have numerous properties around London, and wanted to thank Tenancy Cleaners London for all their great job and effort for providing a great service. I’ve used their services for more than 3 years now, and I’m quite happy to leave them a positive feedback. Keep up the good work. You are the best!
Star Bush Co.
My lease was coming to an end and I was giving recommendations by a friend of mine to use this company. I’m so glad I did. These guys know what they are doing and I have passed the inventory check without any problems. I’d use them again in future and have kept recommending them to all my friends and family.
I’ve had bad experiences in the past with cleaning companies conducting an end of tenancy cleaning service for my property. Nobody wanted to come back when problems occurred. But since I have found these guys things have changed dramatically. Tenancy Cleaners London has cleaned two properties for me and always delivers amazing service. Will keep on using them in future and recommend to anyone.
– All work surfaces washed and polished
– Clean and polish inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards and drawers
– All crockery, cutlery and utensils neatly stacked
– Remove lime scale and polish sink/ shine taps
– Wall tiles degreased cleaned and polished
– Clean and degrease oven internally externally
– Clean and degrease oven
– Grime from extractor fan cleaned and removed
– Refrigerator cleaned, and all grime, mildew and food deposits removed
– Exterior of washing machine washed. Soap drawers and filters cleaned if accessible.
– Dishwasher cleaned, including filters if accessible
– Wipe down microwave from inside and outside
– Exterior of all other appliances including kettle, toaster to be cleaned
– Bins cleaned internally and externally
– Clean windows from the inside; wipe down window sills/ window ledges
– Wipe down all woodwork (doors, doorframes, and skirting boards)
– Wipe down radiators if applicable and accessible
– Clean plugs, light switches
– Vacuum and mop hard floors
– Bathroom door/ fittings washed down with germicidal solution
– Bathroom woodwork washed down with germicidal solution
– Pipe work/radiator washed with germicidal solution
– Tiled areas de-greased cleaned polished
– Bath area cleaned fittings cleaned and basin cleaned polished and de-scaled
– Shower area cubicle fittings cleaned polished and de-scaled
– Bidet de-scaled cleaned and polished if applicable
– Floor vacuumed, washed scrubbed with germicidal solution
– Clean descale and disinfect toilet inside and out
– Clean mirrors leaving no smears
– Clean windows from inside, wipe down window sills/ window ledges
– Clean ventilation/ extractor unit covers where applicable
– All carpeted areas vacuumed
– All hard floors scrubbed / mopped
– All skirting / radiators dusted & damp wiped
– All doors, jambs, fittings, hinges dusted & damp wiped
– All furniture and surfaces cleaned and polished
– All cobwebs removed from ceilings / walls
– Clean and polish mirrors, pictures
– Clean plugs, sockets, light switches, lamp shades, light fittings
– Wash windows internally, window sills, window ledges
– Clean inside, outside and on top of cupboards and wardrobes
– Clean behind and under furniture (if